Monday, August 27, 2012

Who I am


Hello,

 

My name is Donald Akroman and I am from Ivory Coast which is located in Africa on the west part. I have one sister and I speak French as native language. I am the first born of my family. My height is 6'3', my weight 186. I like playing soccer with my friends, having fun with them by eating, chilling and partying with them. Also, play the XBOX or PlayStation 3. I like to eat food from my country and well cooked. My favorite colors are blue, yellow and white. I like to hear music from my country, from Antilles and some RNB. I am majoring in Information Systems and I am a sophomore. I like to meet people and party too. I don’t like fish. I like honest people, straight people, and truthful. I hate hypocrite people. I like clothes with brands and discovering others cultures foods like kebsa which is from Saudia Arabia. I would like to be a business man and do my own business. I like to keep friends to make sure that we could be working together in the future. My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie. My best soccer player is Ronaldo the Brazilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment